We work together with you to help you achieve and exceed your business and organizational results and increase performance. As an independent partner we provide the process, based on leading expertise as well as business experience.
We work together on an advisory or interim management basis.
Example projects include:
- Strategy identification – for new global brands and local entities
- Board management & advisory
- Go-to-market reinvention preparation
- Post-Merger Integration – Leading the change management efforts
- Virtual Organization reinvention – Implementing a virtual organization and virtual teams
- Managing culture transformation of a Finance organization from accounting focus to business leadership
- Communication Culture. Implementing a communication culture of a 200+ organization
- Implementing decision making frameworks
- Transformation into a cost-optimization organization
- Complexity reduction – reducing complexity by full analysis of business portfolio
- Optimizing the landscape by moving to a virtual environment – cost savings and implementation
“Lars Sudmann moderated a multi-day strategy event for our global procurement leadership board. He guided us through a process of strategy creation which was highly engaging and enabled powerful discussions. The outcome was highly actionable and concrete and we are able to immediately communicate the strategy to our stakeholders.”
Matthias Schwartz, Vice President, Head of Global Services Sourcing, Deutsche Post DHL
“Lars Sudmann conducted a strategy development session for our team. The team members, and the senior management team in particular, appreciated the various thought-provoking elements as well as Lars’ great facilitation skills and the way he included everybody in the process. The end result after just one day was a very concrete and actionable strategy, condensed on one page, which included also non-standard elements such as “stop-doing activities”. Highly valuable and dynamic session. It inspired us to make some changes to the way we implement our Capacity Building Programme for our members.”
Anke Seidler, Head of Office, EPF Europe
Please contact us here for further details and for a discussion on potential consulting / interim management projects.