The Smart Presenter
Here an overview of my book on business presentations and public speaking that I co-authored together with Paul Arinaga. In this book you will find all questions answered that I have been asked in the past years about my approach to speaking and presenting.
Some key highlights:
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT AND HALVE YOUR PREPARATION TIME
Most people are too busy preparing presentations to be able to give great presentations. The Smart Presenter™ shows you how to stop tinkering and start connecting with your audience. Specifically, you’ll learn :
• How to create better presentations in half the time by applying the “Fast Prototyping” 5-step POINT program.
• Why, when it comes to the structure or organization of your presentation, one size does not fit all, and how to choose the best structure for your particular presentation.
• Nine advanced formulas for beyond bullets to communicate your information in a much more compelling way.
• How to create openings and closings that grab your audience’s attention and leave a lasting impression.
• How to create visually compelling designs, even if you’re not a graphic designer, without slaving over your presentation for days on end.
• A simple — yet highly effective — technique for quickly identifying your presentation objectives.